In 1886, David Danskin led a group of workers from the Royal Arsenal Armament Factory to form Dial Square, the origins of the Club as we know it today. Soon after, 15 of the workers contributed a sixpence each to gain membership to the Football League, with Danskin adding the three shillings to purchase a football. The Foundry is a celebration of the Club's beginnings from the foundry within the armament factory to Emirates Stadium.
The restaurants combines past and present; contemporary lighting, furniture and finishes contrast with the hand-crafted traditions of Danskin's era, represented by rich timber panelling and deep-buttoned leather upholstered booths, complete with dedicated TV screens.
- Exclusive access to The Foundry for every competitive Arsenal first-team home match
- A private table or booth for the day
- Cocktail drinks reception on arrival
- Four-course seasonal buffet menu designed by Raymond Blanc protégé and award-winning Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons chef, Oleg Ibragimov
- Inclusive wines, beers and soft drinks throughout the day
- Gunners Gaming table service
- Occasional Arsenal Legend and player appearances post-match
- Invitation to attend a cocktail party hosted by Arsène Wenger
- Dedicated Account Executive
- First option to purchase dining packages in The Foundry for other events at Emirates Stadium
- Discount on the use of The Foundry for private functions
Click here to find out more about Membership in The Foundry.