This exclusive private members restaurant, bar and lounge is named after the revolutionary 3-2-2-3 WM formation introduced by Herbert Chapman and his team captain Charlie Buchan in the 1920s. The formation went on to provide the foundations for the great success the Club enjoyed under Chapman.
The WM Club, located in the East Stand on Club Level, has been created to create a discreet environment completely separate from the rest of Club Level. It provides an unrivalled Club Level fine dining experience and has been designed to a specification not seen previously in a European football ground with features including leather booth seating, personal TV screens and a private lounge for exclusive use by WM Club members.
- Exclusive access to the WM Club's bar, lounge and restaurants for every competitive Arsenal first team home match
- A private table for the day
- Cocktail drinks reception on arrival
- Five-course à la carte menu designed by Raymond Blanc protégé and award-winning Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons chef, Oleg Ibragimov - Click here to view a sample menu
- Inclusive wines, beers and soft drinks throughout the day
- Merchandise and betting table service
- Occasional legend and player appearances post-match
- Invitation to attend a cocktail party hosted by Arsène Wenger
- Personalised branded name plaque on your Club Level seat
- Dedicated account contact
- Invitation to attend an end-of-season pitch tournament
- First option to purchase dining packages in the WM Club for other events at Emirates Stadium
- Discount on the use of the WM Club for private functions
Membership for Season 2012/13 costs from £4,950 + VAT in addition to the cost of your Club Level seat (minimum of 2).
Click here to register your interest in becoming a founding member of the WM Club or call 0845 262 0001.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 16 Nov 2010