A seasonal dining reservation offers a complete matchday hospitality experience for you and your guests, and is the simplest, most convenient way to manage your season. A seasonal dining package includes:
- Choice of either an à la carte or buffet menu
- A private table at every match for the whole day
- Dine for free at three games
- A guaranteed table for the highly sought after Category A fixtures
- Entertainment including a magician and Arsenal Legends
To make match-by-match restaurant reservations as convenient and simple as possible, book online through the restaurant reservation system.
How to book online:
1. Click on the 'match-by-match dining reservation' link above.
2. Login using you lead membership number and password (if you do not have this please speak to your account contact)
3. Select the fixture, number of spaces required and table preference. (If you are booking more space than the total number of Club Level seats you hold, you will be required to enter the membership number(s) of the other Platinum Members dining with you)
4. Select your menu choice and drinks packages
5. Specify any special dietary requirements
6. Enter credit card details and payment will be processed
7. An email confirmation and receipt will be sent
Alternatively, bookings can also be made by calling the Platinum Membership team (0845 262 0001) or in person at the Arsenal Football Club offices.
There are a limited number of private tables available and the majority will be shared tables. Reservations for matches will be released within a few days of the fixtures being announced. All reservations must be made a minimum of three working days in advance of the fixture and we will be unable to accommodate any additional requests after this time.
You can make a dining reservation for each of the seats you hold by using your membership number. If you wish to sit with other members known to you, one person should make the reservation for the total number of people in the group.
You must have the membership number(s) at the time of booking in order to proceed. You can save any other members within your 'guest list' on the online restaurant system for future reservations. Restaurant spaces will be allocated on the basis of where your seats are located in the stadium.
All reservations must be paid for at the time of booking.
We accept Maestro/Delta/Solo/Visa/MasterCard/Amex and a receipt will be issued via email on completion of your booking.
Should you need to cancel your restaurant reservation the policy for refunds is as follows:
1. 28 days - 100% refund
2. 8-27 days - 50% refund
3. 7 days or less - no refund will be issued