Club Level Online Early Renewal Incentive Season 2013/14 - Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to renewing Platinum Members only. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion and receive the incentive set out in paragraph 3 below (“Incentive”) visit www.eticketing.co.uk/arsenal and renew your Platinum Memberships online by no later than the 1st of March 2013.
4. Closing date: Online renewals must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on 1st of March, 2013.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
6. Early renewal Incentive: (a) One free Arsenal Legends Tour per Platinum Member (with the first 200 renewing Members each receiving the Robert Pires Legends Tour); and (b) 25% off rack rate room hire for a non-match day meeting or event.
7. The Incentive does not include personal expenditure, travel costs, or other incidental costs. Renewing members will receive a voucher by e-mail on or around 15th March 2013.
8. The Legends Tour voucher is valid for one year and may be redeemed on valid tour dates which can be found at https://bookings.arsenal.com/stadiumtours/booking/default.htm. Robert Pires Legends Tour dates are to be determined at Arsenal’s sole discretion and are subject to change; eligible members will be notified of availability. Specific Arsenal Legends appearances are subject to availability. All Legends Tours are subject to the terms and conditions set out at: http://www.arsenal.com/stadiumtours.
9. Additional terms and conditions apply to room hire bookings made with the Incentive, and will be notified to members as part of the booking process. Such bookings are subject to room availability and the discounted room rate cannot be redeemed against catering or Day Delegate Rates and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Incentive (or any part of it) for an incentive of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Incentive (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Incentive is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. If any Platinum Member is not able, for any reason, to accept the Incentive, or cannot be contacted within 28 days following the Closing date, set out in paragraph 4 above, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Incentive to another eligible member.
12. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants to this Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, Incentives which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the Incentive, and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter is: The Arsenal Football Club plc, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BUCopyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source