Arsenal's youngsters kick off their latest quest for the Youth Cup tonight - and Theo Walcott knows exactly how they will be feeling.
The 21-year-old cut his teeth in the competition and scored for Southampton against Arsenal in 2005 en route to the Final.
Ahead of Arsenal's tie with Darlington, Theo spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online about the value of the Youth Cup and the advice he would offer the Club's latest crop of talent.
- why the Youth Cup is a starting block
- his memories of the 2005 competition
- the Arsenal players he faced that year
- losing to Ipswich in the Final
- the step up from Academy League football
- his connection with Arsenal's youngsters
- the advice he can offer them