Arsenal kicked off their new Reserve League campaign with an impressive 5-0 win away at Bolton two weeks ago.
Now the second string are set for their first home game of the season as Blackburn make the trip to Underhill, home of Barnet FC.
It's a fixture which has been made possible by the revamped format of the League this season in which Arsenal will face teams from all over the country and not just the south.
Neil Banfield is an advocate of the new system and spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online ahead of tonight's game. He discussed:
- what pleased him about the 5-0 win at Bolton
- the new Reserve League format
- the advantages of travelling further
- the prospect of facing Man Utd and Liverpool
- Wilshere and Gibbs’ England call ups
- the strengths of the current group of players
- playing more games at the training ground
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview in full nowCopyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source