Ignasi Miquel made the life-changing decision to swap Spain for England when he joined Arsenal as a 15-year-old and since then the cultured Catalan has gone from strength to strength.
He has been ever-present as the Reserve team captain this season and has continued to impress throughout the campaign.
Subscribers can watch this interview 'on demand' on Arsenal TV Online. He discussed:
- being scouted by Barcelona as a nine year old
- how joining Arsenal came about
- leaving Spain at the age of 15
- having the support of his parents
- starting out as a left back
- adapting to the English game
- learning from Steve Bould
- comparisons between himself and Gerard Pique
- Arsenal being the right Club for him