Adults - £32
Concession - £27 (Under 16’s or over 65’s)
A wheelchair accessible coach will be available as part of the Emirates Stadium / London Gateway convoy.
Please note that the pick-ups points will made up of two convoys as follows;
1 - Emirates Stadium (Queensland Rd) 10.45, London Gateway 11.15 – Return journey to Emirates should take approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. Visit the “The Armoury or All Arsenal ” before meeting the coaches in Queensland Rd and get a 10% discount on purchases made on production of your coach boarding pass.
2 - Kingsferry 09.45, South Mimms Services 11.00, Newport Pagnell Services 11.45 – Return journey to Kingsferry should take approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Park and ride
When coming by car to meet the away coaches, please be aware that Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the stadium with the exception of Sundays and Bank Holidays. For further information on the parking in Islington please refer to www.islington.gov.uk.
We have secure parking available at London Gateway, South Mimms and Newport Pagnell service areas and for most weekend fixtures the Emirates Stadium Car Park.
London Gateway is at Junction 2 of the M1 and accessible from both the north and southbound sides of the motorway. South Mimms is located off Junction 23 of the M25 and Newport Pagnell is close to Junction 14 on the M1. From this season onwards supporters will also be able to meet the coaches at The Kingsferry Travel Centre, Eastcourt Lane, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 6HW.
Car parking at these sites have been provided free of charge and with no restrictions. Please note that we do not use London Gateway , South Mimms or Newport Pagnell for the Portsmouth fixture. If you would like to leave your car or meet the coach at one of these sites then please ask when booking your coach ticket for further details.
Supporters Club Coaches
The following Supporters Clubs will be running a coach to this fixture for more information please contact the numbers listed below and not Arsenal Travel on 020 7619 5000.
South Wales - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Lawrence on 07967 122464.
Arsenal Chartered Train
Arsenal Travel will not be running a chartered train to this fixture.
Terms and Conditions:
- All travel once booked is NON transferable and NON refundable.
- No alcohol may be carried on any organised trip – this is an offence under the Sporting Events (control of alcohol) Act 1985.
- No object capable of being construed or used as an offensive weapon may be carried.
- Smoking is not allowed on any Arsenal Travel transport.
- Travel tickets issued through Arsenal Travel are done so on the condition that the holder will at all times be a credit to and uphold the reputation of Arsenal Football Club.
- Travel tickets and membership cards must be available for inspection at all times and must be given up to any officer, employee or agent of the club.
- Arsenal Travel cannot be held responsible for any possible delays to your travel arrangements.
- Unaccompanied minors under 14 will not be permitted to travel and minors of 14 and over will only be permitted to travel if their parent / guardian has completed the Unaccompanied minors consent form (this is available when booking travel).
- The full terms and conditions of membership are set out on our website at www.arsenal.com
- Arsenal reserves the right to amend or alter the above arrangements and the right at its discretion to terminate any person’s membership.
From the South
Take the M6 going north to junction 21A (M62). Take M62 towards Manchester where it will join the M60 ring road at junction 12, follow the signs towards Leeds/Bolton. Leave the M60 at junction 14 to join the M61 towards PRESTON (do not take the A666 towards Bolton). Leave the M61 at junction 6 and take the third exit towards the stadium.
Supporters are advised to park their vehicles in Car Park A at a cost of £6 for cars, £12 for minibuses and £20 for coaches.
Scheduled Train services
Bolton station is approximately five miles from The Reebok. The last scheduled service back to London departs from Bolton at 19.23.
For train timings please contact National Rail Enquiries on 08457 484950 or visit www.nationalrail.comCopyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 26 Aug 2008