If you fancy the chance to win VIP tickets for you and five of your mates to Arsenal v Manchester City, check out the Lucozade Box-to-Box Cup - a competition taking you from the penalty box to the hospitality box in one Super Sunday.
Lucozade are the Official Sports Nutrition Partner of Arsenal FC, and are also at the heart of amateur football as the title sponsor of Lucozade Powerleague, the UK’s biggest five-a-side football provider. The Lucozade Box-to-Box Cup is a competition like no other, and you can be a part of it.
Lucozade Box-to-Box Cup
Lucozade would like to give all Arsenal fans the chance to go from Lucozade Powerleague to Barclays Premier League in one truly Super Sunday. The concept is simple.
A free five-a-side football tournament will be played at the Lucozade Powerleague Centre Barnet on the day of the Manchester City game, Sunday April 9. The tournament will start at approximately 9am, with group stages followed by knockouts, leading to a final at 12.30pm. From there the tournament winners will be chauffeured directly to Emirates Stadium for VIP treatment and six match tickets to the game.
For your chance to take part in this fantastic competition, simply answer the following question:
Which Arsenal outfield player has needed high levels of endurance this season, playing the most minutes for the club in the Barclays Premier League?
b) Robin Van Persie
c) Aaron Ramsey
Simply email your answer, along with your name, a five-a-side team name, postal address, and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucozade will contact you directly if your team has made it into the tournament.
Follow Lucozade Sport on Twitter - @Lucozade_Footy
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to all male UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of GSK, Lucozade Powerleague, and Arsenal FC or anyone professionally associated with the draw. A gender restriction is imposed due to the physical nature of the tournament.
2. There is one prize of six VIP tickets to the fixture between Arsenal FC and Manchester City on Sunday 9th April.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
4. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed, but all members of a five-a-side squad may enter.
5. The closing date for entries is 12:00hrs on Thursday April 5. Each correct entry will be entered into a final draw where the chosen teams will be selected to compete in the tournament held at Lucozade Powerleague Barnet. The winners will be notified by telephone.
6. The squads for the Lucozade Box-to-Box football tournament will be limited to six players per team. All players must be aged 16 or over.
7. The Premier League match dates are subject to schedule changes. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the competition completely.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
10. Entry to the competition confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
14. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
15. Winners’ names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results – Fast Track, Southside 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 6QT.
16. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
17. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
19. This competition shall be governed by English law.
20. By entering this competition, entrants agree that any information provided by them will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and GSK can use the information for any purpose, including reproduction, publication and marketing purposes. Entrants consent to GSK contacting them via their provided email address. Should any entrant decide that they no longer wish to be contacted by GSK, they must email email@example.com.
20. Promoter of this competition is GlaxoSmithKline UK Limited - 980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 2 Apr 2012