Our official travel partner, Thomas Cook Sport, is offering two lucky fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to our anniversary home game against Everton this Sunday 10th December.
Arsenal Football Club celebrates its 125th anniversary during the 2011/12 season and the game on Saturday against David Moyes' Blues will mark the special occasion...and you could be at Emirates Stadium to watch all the action LIVE!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply head over to www.twitter.com/thomascooksport follow them and RT their relevant tweet. You have until 10am on Wednesday 7th December 2011 to enter and two winners will be picked at random.
Thomas Cook Sport, the UK's leading sports tour operator and official travel partner of Arsenal, has unwrapped an offering of Match Breaks. Instead of Christmas lights, you could be sitting under the floodlights at Emirates Stadium and see Arsenal light up your Christmas. With festive packages available from just £129, including the New Years Eve game against QPR, you can secure your seat at www.thomascooksport.com or call the sales team on 0844 800 9900.
You can also find Thomas Cook Sport on Facebook at facebook.com/ThomasCookSportUK where you can keep up-to-date with all the latest competitions, special offers and news.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize consists of two tickets to the game (Arsenal FC end) for the match against Everton on Saturday 10th December, for two winners. Kick-off is at 15:00
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Fans are reminded that tickets are in the Arsenal end and seats are amongst home supporters. Please be aware that any vocal or visual support for the opposition will result in ejection from the Stadium without compensation.
4. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Arsenal FC Regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
5. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Arsenal FC or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The competition closes on [Wednesday 7th December at 10am]
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
12. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.comCopyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source