The EA SPORTS Dugout is up and running and touring around the UK.
Earlier in the year EA SPORTS ran a competition to name the vehicle/trailer and ‘The Dugout’ was chosen as the winner.
The Dugout features two large dugout style seats similar to those found at Emirates Stadium and contains Xbox 360 consoles and iPads. It provides fans with the opportunity to play FIFA 12 pre-match so you can warm up for the game by scoring for your team!
The EA SPORTS Dugout will also be at Arsenal v Sunderland on Sunday and to celebrate this we're giving away FIVE copies of EA SPORTS FIFA 12 for both the Xbox 360 and the PS3. Simply answer the question below for your chance to win.
Terms and Conditions
1. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with this competition (“Promotion”) and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
2. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
3. To take part in this Promotion you must complete the form above and answer the question correctly. You will need to get the question right and complete the form entering your full name, email address and postal address. Maximum of one entry per person and per household.
4. Closing date: All entries must be received by 5pm (UK time) on 18th October 2011.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
6. Ten (10) winners will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
7. Winner(s) will be notified by email by 5pm on 19th October 2011.
8. Prize: One copy for each winner of EA SPORTS FIFA 12 for either Xbox 360 or PS3
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
11. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
15. Winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: Arsenal Broadband Ltd, Highbury House, 75 Drayton Park, London N5 1BU