Aaron Ramsey returned to Britannia Stadium on Sunday, 15 months after breaking his leg in a Premier League win over Stoke.
The scoreline was reversed on Sunday but the Wales midfielder completed 45 minutes before being substituted at the interval.
After the game, Arsène Wenger gave his views on Ramsey's return - and the result - exclusively to TV Online.
The manager discussed:
- Arsenal not being competitive enough
- not playing with enough "drive"
- why he made two substitutions at half-time
- conceding from a set-piece
- Aaron Ramsey's return to Britannia Stadium
Subscribers can now watch this interview ‘on demand’.Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 9 May 2011