"I feel the pressure always but not more than usual
at the moment."
Arsène Wenger on how Arsenal's form affects him
Arsène Wenger spoke to the media after Monday's draw at Newcastle. The Arsenal manager talked about:
- a frustrating afternoon at St James' Park
- his confidence of getting the team back on track
- the Bolton game
- his assessment of the last few weeks
- the travelling support at Newcastle
- Gilberto's late scrambled chance
- the pressure on him
Subscribers can now hear what the Frenchman had to say. If you don't subscribe to TV Online, click on the red button on the gold Arsenal TV Online panel.
Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source