Jack Wilshere has already crammed a lot into his teenage years and a Carling Cup Final appearance is next on the agenda for Arsenal's precocious midfielder.
The 19-year-old has already played at Wembley twice this season - both times for England - and this Sunday he will make his first club appearance at the famous old venue.
Ahead of the Cup Final, Jack spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online. He discussed:
- another landmark in his career
- the magnitude of Sunday's game
- why the Carling Cup is a big deal
- losing Cesc and Walcott to injury
- Arshavin's return to form
- going into the game as favourites
- pre-match nerves
- his updates on Twitter
- his message to the fans
Subscribers can now watch this exclusive interview 'on demand' on Arsenal TV Online.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 25 Feb 2011