Ahead of the Gunners' Champions League Quarter-Final second leg clash with Barcelona, Arsène Wenger spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online.
- the 1-1 draw in 1999
- how he will approach the game tactically
- making the Nou Camp crowd uneasy
- putting a doubt in their mind in the first leg
- Barcelona's missing defenders
- if the game will be like the AC Milan second-leg of 2008
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview in full now.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 6 Apr 2010