Ahead of his side's second-leg clash with Roma at the Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday night, Arsène Wenger spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online.
The Italians looked slightly below-par in the first leg but the manager is in no doubt that the one-goal deficit will ensure that Roma 'go for it' this time around.
In this exclusive interview, Wenger discusses:
- Roma's attacking threat
- the need to dictate the game
- going there to win and not to draw
- the importance of not conceding at Emirates Stadium
- Daniele de Rossi's suspension
- taking confidence from last season's San Siro win
- Thierry Henry's match-winning hat-trick in November 2002
Subscribers can watch this video now.