Ignasi Miquel turned heads on Sunday with an impressive Arsenal debut.
The 18-year-old Catalan defender was calmness personified against a physical Leyton Orient side and looked to have contributed to a clean sheet until the League One outfit's late equaliser.
Despite his obvious disappointment at conceding the equaliser, the Spaniard still wore a broad smile when he spoke to TV Online after the game.
- his thoughts on his performance
- what it's like being part of the first team
- the atmosphere in the dressing room after the game
- the prospect of a replay
- the impact of Tehoue
- making his debut after two unused substitute appearances
- wanting more opportunities
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source