When Arsenal last played Leyton Orient - or Orient as they were known then - it was 1978 and Malcolm Macdonald was in his pomp.
'Supermac' scored twice in a 3-0 FA Cup Semi-Final win at Stamford Bridge so we made a point of catching up with him when Arsenal visited Newcastle earlier this month.
Malcolm lives and works in the North East and he was at St. James' Park where he bumped into a very old friend - Arsenal Kit Manager Vic Akers.
After greeting Vic, Malcolm told us:
- why he knows Vic Akers so well
- what he's up to these days
- his memories of the 1978 FA Cup Semi-Final
- how Orient made life difficult
- what was special about his two goals
- the special nature of the FA Cup
- whether there could be an upset on Sunday
Subscribers can now watch this exclusive interview 'on demand' on Arsenal TV Online.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source