Since recovering from a muscle strain picked up at the start of December Eduardo has scored three goals in his last five games.
The Croatian striker has found himself playing on the left side of Arsenal's front three and Arsène Wenger recently said the striker has surpassed his pre-season expectations.
Ahead of Sunday's trip to Bolton the 26-year-old spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online. He discussed:
- the season so far
- his current form
- his goal at West Ham
- playing on the left side of Arsenal's front three
- staying injury free
- the draw with Everton last weekend
- playing Bolton twice in the next week
- Bolton's Croatian striker Ivan Klasnic
- Klasnic's incredible story
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview in full now.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 16 Jan 2010