Johan Djourou caused plenty of concern among the Arsenal faithful when he limped out of last weekend's dramatic draw at Newcastle.
The Swiss defender scored his first goal for the Club to help the visitors open up a four-goal lead but, after his departure, Arsenal let that advantage slip.
Johan talked about his fitness and his fine form of late when he sat down with Arsenal TV Online at the training ground on Thursday.
- the treatment he's had this week
- his concern over injuries
- his partnership with Koscielny
- playing so much in January
- reaching 100 appearances for the Club
- scoring his first goal
- his unbeaten record
- the bizarre game at Newcastle
- closing the gap despite that draw
- the threat Wolves will pose