Johan Djourou is back to full fitness and fighting for a first-team place at Arsenal.
The Swiss centre back missed virtually all of last season with a serious knee injury but, in an exclusive interview on Arsenal TV Online, he insists that is all behind him.
Subscribers can now watch our interview with Johan. He discusses:
- why he is enjoying his football again
- Arsène Wenger's caution with him
- making himself first-choice
- new boys Squillaci and Koscielny
- a significant season for his career
- the peak age for a defender
- being tough enough to make it