It’s international week so Arsenal’s Training Ground will be a pretty lonely place. During the last break, Arsène Wenger revealed he was left with just one outfield player to work with – Denilson. After Saturday’s win over Newcastle on Saturday, the Brazilian spoke to Arsenal TV Online about the experience. He also discussed:
- the performance against Newcastle
- contributing a rare goal himself
- Arsenal’s chances in the big two competitions
- his run in central midfield
- why he can stay in the side this season.
Subscribers can now watch this video by clicking on the black box opposite.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 2 Sep 2008