Marouane Chamakh is back among the goals.
The Moroccan striker had not scored for more than three months when he slotted home Tomas Rosicky's pass in the FA Cup win over Leyton Orient on Wednesday - and he admits it was a huge relief.
Now Marouane wants to get back to the form he showed in the opening months of the campaign as Arsène Wenger turns to him in the absence of the injured Robin van Persie.
The striker spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online ahead of the Sunderland game. He discussed:
- the importance of his goal against Orient
- why he suffered a mid-season dip
- starting the campaign so well
- why he enjoys the pressure
- his relief at ending his goal drought
- the Sunderland game
- how close he was to joining them
- Manchester United's trip to Liverpool
Subscribers can watch this interview 'on demand' on Arsenal TV Online.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source