Our weekly feature, Talking Tactics with Stewart Robson, continues today.
Every week, Arsenal Player’s analyst will be looking back on the last first-team game.
Presenting from the first-team dressing room at Emirates Stadium, Stewart will tell you how the match was won, lost or drawn.
This week Stewart focuses on the Aston Villa game.
The points discussed include:
- Aston Villa's first-half shape
- Arsenal dominating possession
- how the first two goals were conceded
- Tomas Rosicky's influence
- how Arsenal improved after the break
- Theo Walcott's improvement
We hope you enjoy this feature.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source