Arsène Wenger declared last week that Wojciech Szczesny is his No 1 keeper at the moment.
Following a shoulder injury that has ruled Lukasz Fabianski out for the rest of the season, the younger Pole will continue as Arsenal’s first-choice for the foreseeable future.
Ahead of Saturday’s trip to Newcastle, the goalkeeper spoke exclusively to TV Online.
- Wenger calling him 'Arsenal's No 1'
- Lukasz Fabianski's injury
- the relationship he has with his fellow Pole
- healthy competition
- Manuel Almunia's return from injury
- dealing with extra pressure
- having natural confidence
- Arsenal's impressive defensive record
- Saturday's trip to Newcastle
Subscribers can watch this interview ‘on demand’ now.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 4 Feb 2011