Arsenal face West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
With Stats Zone, you can brush up on the facts and figures behind every Gunners match this season, brought to you by Opta and the Official Matchday Programme.
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS
- Mikel Arteta is one of 14 outfield players to have played every minute of the Premier League season so far (1,350). The players who have featured in the league for Arsenal this season are:
PREMIER LEAGUE PASS MASTERS
- Arsenal lead the Premier League for successful passes in the opposition half this season. The top 10 is as follows:
KEEPING UP APPEARANCES
The return of Wojciech Szczesny has been a huge boost to Arsenal, and the Poland international has been in inspired form in recent weeks despite the team's struggles. His opposite number on Saturday, Boaz Myhill, has stepped into the breach after usual No 1 Ben Foster sustained a groin injury. Both will be key figures this weekend.
Former Hull goalkeeper Myhill has done well since his promotion into the Baggies side, but has conceded two goals more than Szczesny despite having played one game less. Szczesny has kept two clean sheets in his six appearances, and has made more saves (22 to 18) than Myhill. The 22-year-old also tends to make marginally more saves per game than his opposite number, and saves a far greater percentage of shots (88.6 per cent to 69.2 per cent).
Both sides have been praised for their attractive, passing football this season - but it is the men between the posts who could be central at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
ARSENAL v SWANSEA CITY - FACTS
- Peter Odemwingie has scored in two of his three Premier League appearances against Arsenal
- West Brom have never kept a clean sheet in their 12 Premier League games against Arsenal, conceding 28 goals in total
- In the last six league meetings between the Gunners and West Brom, there have been five goals scored in the opening 10 minutes
- Ten of the 16 goals (63 per cent) Arsenal have conceded this season have been down to unforced errors, a higher proportion than any other side
- Arsenal have won just three of their last 10 Premier League home games (W3 D4 L3)
- West Brom have not lost three league games in a row since January, 33 games ago
- The Baggies have kept only one clean sheet in their last 24 Premier League away games
- Arsenal have scored five or more goals in four Premier League home games in 2012, more than any other side
- Santi Cazorla has provided only one assist in his last 11 Premier League appearances
- If games lasted 80 minutes in the Premier League, West Brom would be second
The Matchday Programme is now available on the iPad! Find out more here.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source