Arsenal face Swansea City in the Premier League at Emirates Stadium on Saturday.
With Stats Zone, you can brush up on the facts and figures behind every Gunners match this season, brought to you by Opta and the Official Matchday Programme.
FORTRESS EMIRATES - ARSENAL'S HOME RECORD
- Arsenal's last league game at Emirates Stadium was the north London derby, and the Gunners have now scored more goals against Tottenham there than any other opposition. The teams that have conceded at least four goals at the Emirates are:
ARSENAL'S FESTIVE FORM
CLASH OF THE PASS MASTERS
Saturday's clash at Emirates Stadium will bring together two of the most aesthetically-pleasing sides in the Premier League for a clash of the pass masters.
Swansea have attracted plaudits since their arrival in the top flight in 2011, and under new manager Michael Laudrup they have continued to entertain. Led by the impressive Michu, the Welsh club have scored 21 goals in 14 matches and have an impressive pass success rate of 86 per cent (only bettered by Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United). Their 6,177 passes - the fourth most in the league - demonstrates their commitment to an attractive, possession-based game and they will provide a stern test for the Gunners.
Arsenal, though, have made nearly a thousand more passes than Swansea and can still boast a better success rate of 87 per cent. With the likes of Santi Cazorla and Theo Walcott in fine form, they have also made far more successful dribbles than the visitors (151 to 66), although the Swans have had more success with their crossing.
Defensively, the two teams are relatively well-matched, with Arsenal having conceded three less goals thus far and winning 228 tackles to the visitors' 209. Laudrup's side do have a superior tackle success rate (79.2 per cent to 77 per cent), but the Gunners have been far more successful in their duels, winning 825 to Swansea's 681.
ARSENAL v SWANSEA CITY - FACTS
- Arsenal and Swansea have met six times in the league, with both sides winning three times each
- Arsenal have won just three of their last nine Premier League home games (W3 D4 L2) and two of those have been when the opposition have been reduced to 10 men
- Swansea have won just two of their last 10 Premier League away games (W2 D2 L6)
- Arsenal have conceded a league-high proportion of 71 per cent of their goals in the first half of games this season
- The Gunners are the only team yet to concede a goal in the final 15 minutes of a Premier League game this season
- Theo Walcott has scored nine goals in his last 11 matches in all competitions for Arsenal
- Michu has scored a league high four headed goals from just six headers on target this season
- Only Gerhard Tremmel (85 per cent) has a better saves to shots ratio this season than Wojciech Szczesny (81 per cent) in the Premier League
- Arsenal haven’t won of the seven Premier League games this season where they have had fewer than five shots on target
The Matchday Programme is now available on the iPad! Find out more here.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source