- Arsenal's 6-3 win at Anfield was the first time they had scored six goals in an away match since beating Q.P.R. 6-0 at Loftus Road in the 2001 FA Cup 4th round.
- Tony Woodcock scored five of Arsenal's goals in their 6-2 win at Villa Park in 1983.
- Ted Drake famously scored all seven of Arsenal's goals away to Aston Villa in 1935. An individual top-flight record that still stands today.
- Arsenal's 6-0 win at White Hart Lane in 1935 remains the biggest ever North London Derby victory.
- The 6-6 draw with Leicester City in 1930 remains the joint largest draw in top-flight English football. Charlton Athletic also drew 6-6 with Middlesbrough on October 22, 1960.
10 Jan 2007