Jay Simpson completed 90 minutes for the Reserves as they kicked off their season with a quality 3-0 victory over Fulham on Monday night.
After the game, the young striker spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online about the clash and discussed his plans for the future.
Simpson also spoke about:
- the need to start well
- being a 'veteran' in the Reserves
- challenging for the title this year
- Roarie Deacon's debut goal
- last season's loan spell at West Brom
- breaking into Arsène Wenger's first team
- the 2009/10 Carling Cup
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview now.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 25 Aug 2009