It has been a long time coming for Tomas Rosicky, but he is finally back.
He played the first 45 minutes of the Gunners' pre-season opener against Barnet on Saturday and was named Arsenal captain for the clash.
And, after making his first appearance for almost 18 months, the midfielder spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online.
- finally pulling on the shirt once again
- being named the captain for the clash
- the fans' reception for him
- his performance on the day
- the tough test against Barnet
- the upcoming training camp in Austria
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview now.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source