Tuesday ended badly for Arsenal in Braga but it's a day Aaron Ramsey will never forget.
The Wales midfielder ended a nine-month wait to pull on a red and white shirt when he made his comeback for the Reserves against Wolves.
Aaron suffered a double leg fracture at Stoke in February but got 45 minutes under his belt at the training ground to complete another major step on his road to full fitness.
After his comeback Aaron spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online. Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.
- how he felt after his comeback match
- his emotions as he returned to action
- going in for his first few challenges
- the minor injuries long-term absentees suffer
- the next stages of his rehabilitation
- how the squad has changed since his injury
- the emergence of Jack Wilshere
- competition for places in midfield
- making up for lost time