It's a brand-new season, and on Arsenal Player we have a brand-new feature for you: The Breakdown.
After every weekend fixture, former Gunner Adrian Clarke dissects Arsenal's performance - home or away.
In this week's Breakdown, Adrian discusses:
- Arsenal's fluid movement
- the role of Kieran Gibbs and Carl Jenkinson
- Gervinho's deployment as a 'false 9'
- the closing down of Rickie Lambert
- Lukas Podolski's superb distribution
- the 'positive energy' in the team
Log on to Arsenal Player every week to get your latest fix of The Breakdown.Copyright 2014 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 18 Sep 2012