It's a brand-new season, and on Arsenal Player we have a brand-new feature for you: The Breakdown.
After every weekend fixture, former Gunner Adrian Clarke dissects Arsenal's performance - home or away.
In this week's Breakdown, Adrian discusses:
- Arsenal's rigid formation
- the discipline of our wide men
- Mikel Arteta and Santi Cazorla's link-up play
- an improving showing in front of goal
- the game's key flashpoint
- Abou Diaby's performance
Log on to Arsenal Player every week to get your latest fix of The Breakdown.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source