Ever wondered how it would feel to pull on the famous Arsenal shirt with your favourite legend’s name on the back and play in their honour at Emirates Stadium?
Our Official Travel Partner, Thomas Cook Sport, is offering six Arsenal supporters, plus a guest each, a once-in-a-lifetime prize to play on the hallowed turf at Emirates Stadium.
They want to find out what the all-time ultimate Arsenal XI is and need your help to pick the team. Would you have Tony Adams organising the defence? Ray Parlour in midfield? The Dennis Bergkamp and Robin van Persie Dutch combination up front?
All you need to do is head to Thomas Cook Sport’s Facebook page and tell them your ultimate legend for all 11 playing positions. Each person who fills in their details will be entered into a prize draw to win the chance to play at Emirates Stadium on Thursday May 17.
Six winners will be selected at random and will be invited to play with a guest. Winners will also receive hospitality at the ground and an Official Arsenal home shirt, along with a selected name and number on the back of their shirt.
Thomas Cook Sport is the UK’s leading sports tour operator and official travel partner of Arsenal, offering Match Breaks to fans for the 2012/13 season from June 2012. Book your Match Break by early by visiting www.thomascooksport.com or call the sales team on 0844 800 9900.
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition open to all male UK residents aged 18 and over with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Arsenal or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration. No cash alternative will be offered.
2. Prize includes playing on pitch package (as determined by Thomas Cook Sport and AFC) and does not include travel to or from the ground or clothing and football boots, other than your free AFC replica shirt. Players must provide their own travel and elements of their kit, including boots/trainers; light refreshments will be provided.
3. The winner will be offered a choice of legends to have printed on their shirt upon confirmation of their prize. The choices are on a first come first served basis.
4. The date of the event is Thursday May 17. No alternative dates will be offered.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
8. Deadline for entries is midday on Wednesday May 9, 2012.
9. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
10. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008.
To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com.Copyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 5 May 2012