A broken leg sustained in pre-season has restricted Samir Nasri to just one Premier League start this term.
But the Frenchman is now back and fully fit and he is looking forward to what could be a great campaign for the Gunners.
Samir spoke to Arsenal TV Online ahead of the big London derby with Chelsea. He discussed:
- getting over his injury
- Arsenal's title challenge
- the defeat against Sunderland
- the importance of the Chelsea game
- breaking his leg in pre-season
- the benefits of playing in a 4-3-3 formation
- how happy he is to be at Arsenal
TV Online subscribers can now watch this exclusive interview.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source