We are pleased to announce that membership renewals for the 2012/13 season is now open to all members. Click here for more information.
Make sure you have your membership number and password to hand. The deadline to renew for Gold level members is 5pm on Friday, 1st June and 5pm on Friday, 8th June for all other members.
Please note that if you are a member on Direct Debit you will not need to renew as your membership will be renewed automatically.
Also we are pleased to announce that from next season you will have access to some great new benefits. We will be launching new features to Ticket Exchange and introducing a new match grading system which will provide you with access to cheaper tickets for home matches. More information on these improvements and the benefits summarised below can be found in your renewal booklet which you will receive by post shortly if you haven’t already.
As a member you will continue to have access to the following benefits:
- Priority ticket access for every Barclays Premier League home match.
- Access to even more tickets when using Ticket Exchange. 20,000 tickets have been made available to members this season on this service.This service also gives Gold level members the opportunity to make a saving on their season ticket if they sell their ticket for a game on this service.
- Unlimited access to Arsenal Player, our online video service.
- An exclusive members’ welcome pack.*
- Invitations to member events including Members' Day and away screenings.
- Great rewards available to you throughout the season.
Remember the only way to guarantee uninterrupted access to Arsenal Player over the summer and enjoy live coverage of our pre-season Tour in Asia is to renew your membership before the deadline.
How to Renew
Gold level members
To renew by phone please call 0207 704 3607 or from outside the UK on +44 207 704 3607. Otherwise click here to renew online.
All other members
To renew by phone please call 0844 277 3625 or from outside the UK on +44 207 649 9003. Otherwise click here to renew online.
*The welcome pack is only available to full members which will be sent out in the early stages of the new season.
Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 27 Apr 2012