Jens Lehmann is back at Arsenal.
The goalkeeper from Arsenal’s ‘Invincibles’ season has come out of retirement to help the Club on a short-term basis following injuries to Wojciech Szczesny, Lukasz Fabianski and Vito Mannone.
After putting pen to paper on a monthly rolling contract until the end of the season, the German spoke exclusively to TV Online about his return.
- how the move came about
- an exciting end to his career
- his fitness level
- whether the Club is any different from when he left
- the Premier League title race
- what Arsène Wenger has said to him
- whether he had any other offers
- switching back to a competitive attitude
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source