A knee injury to Manuel Almunia in the warm-up at Bloomfield Road meant Jens Lehmann made his first Arsenal appearance in three years on Sunday.
Despite being thrust into action shortly before kick-off, the German produced a solid display to help Arsène Wenger's side to a 3-1 win against Blackpool.
After the game, Jens spoke exclusively to TV Online.
- what happened before the game
- nerves and adrenaline during the 90 minutes
- thoughts on his performance
- being ready to continue in the side
- the Premier League title race
- his reception from the Arsenal fans
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 11 Apr 2011