Henri Lansbury ended the season on a high note when he came off the bench to make his Premier League debut in the 4-0 win over Fulham.
The England youth midfielder showed flashes of his undoubted class, releasing Robin van Persie with a perfect through-ball which the Dutchman almost turned into a goal.
Henri had only just returned from a productive season-long loan at Watford, where he helped the Hornets escape relegation from the Championship.
He talked about that and much more in an exclusive interview on Arsenal TV Online. Henri discussed:
- making his Premier League debut
- what he gained from his loan spell
- the battle against relegation
- how Arsène Wenger kept tabs on him
- the physical demands of the Championship
- Watford's campaign
- signing a new contract at Arsenal