If Arsenal lift the FA Youth Cup this season, the first man to get his hands on the famous old trophy will be Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.
The 18-year-old has captained Steve Bould’s team to the last eight of the competition but tonight they face perhaps their biggest test yet - a North London derby at White Hart Lane.
Subscribers can now watch an exclusive interview with Jay. He discusses:
- what winning the trophy would mean to him
- beating Villa, Wolves and Sunderland
- the Tottenham players he knows
- the reasons why Arsenal can go all the way
- how Reserve team football helps the Under-18s
- the influence of Under-18s manager Steve Bould
- emulating the class of 2001
Subscribers can watch this exclusive video now.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source