Conor Henderson impressed Arsène Wenger on his first-team debut with an assured performance on the left of the Arsenal midfield against Leyton Orient.
After the game, the 19-year-old spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online.
- whether he had any pre-match nerves
- the first goal settling the side down
- the “perfect result” after Sunday
- what type of player he is
- being an Irish youth International
- his ambitions for the rest of the season
- the Reserve League campaign
- how the crowd helped him
Subscribers can now watch this interview ‘on demand’.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 3 Mar 2011