Jack Wilshere’s emergence in the Arsenal first team is what every young player at the Club should aspire to, according to Conor Henderson.
Following the set-back of a serious knee injury, the 19-year-old Irish midfielder has worked his way into Arsène Wenger’s plans this season and made his senior debut against Leyton Orient in the FA Cup.
Arsenal TV Online caught up with Conor to talk about his progress.
He also discussed:
- how his injury affected him
- getting the injury at a young age
- being part of the 2009 Youth Cup-winning team
- the possibility of a loan next season
- his debut against Leyton Orient
- why he chose to represent Ireland
- his Irish roots
- making his debut for Ireland Under-21s
- the Reserve League title race
- looking up to Jack Wilshere
- the Dallas Cup
Subscribers can now watch this exclusive interview ‘on demand’Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source