Emmanuel Frimpong is the first to admit he's had an up-and-down season but it certainly ended on a high as he helped Arsenal Under-18s win the Premier Academy League title.
The powerful midfielder was a driving force behind Arsenal's 5-3 win over Nottingham Forest in Tuesday's Play-Off Final at Emirates Stadium.
After the game Emmanuel spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online. He discussed:
- the importance of winning the title
- Steve Bould's message to the players
- playing at Emirates Stadium
- the Afobe-Freeman partnership
- whether a title makes up for the Youth Cup exit
- his penalty in the Play-Off Semi-Final
- his injury-hit season
- his targets for the 2010/11 campaign
- following Ghana in the World Cup