Arsène Wenger has no new injury concerns for the weekend trip to Wolves.
The Arsenal manager lost no-one from Wednesday's win over AZ Alkmaar but has no-one back at Molineux.
Armand Traore and Carlos Vela (both groin) are close to comebacks but will not be risked. On the upside, Denilson (back) and Theo Walcott (knee) are expected to be in training in a matter of weeks.
"From last night we did not lose anybody," Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday lunchtime. "But I don't think anyone will be back. It seems a bit short for Carlos Vela and Armand Traore.
"Denilson will be back in training during the second week of the international break. Theo Walcott [will be back] one week later."
Apart from them, Arsenal's current injury list reads: Gael Clichy (back), Nicklas Bendtner (groin), Lukasz Fabianski (thigh), Johan Djourou (knee) and Jack Wilshere (ankle)
TV Online subscribers can see the full interview on Friday morning. In it the boss talks about
- his assessment after ten Premier League games
- their fine scoring record
- the defensive record so far
- the importance of the trip to Wolves
- the form of the promoted sides
- Mick McCarthy - a survivor
- the Chelsea v Man United game this weekend