Lukasz Fabianski ended a frustrating spell on the sidelines on Tuesday night when he completed a full 90 minutes for Arsenal Reserves at Wolves.
The Polish goalkeeper had surgery in August to cure a knee problem and missed his chance to step in for Manuel Almunia when the No 1 went down with illness.
Lukasz spoke exclusively to Arsenal TV Online about his lay-off and his determination to make up for lost time. He discussed:
- how he feels after his comeback
- the story behind his injury
- the frustration of being out when Almunia was ill
- his targets for the rest of the season
- Arsenal's solid start to the season
- the impact of Thomas Vermaelen
Subscribers can watch this interview nowCopyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 22 Oct 2009