Lukasz Fabianski was virtually redundant for much of the Champions League win over Partizan on Wednesday night but he had to be alert to push away a second-half free kick when the Serbians came back into the game.
After the match the goalkeeper reflected on the deflected goal he did concede and the 3-1 win that booked Arsenal's place in the last 16.
- a lack of sharpness in the performance
- the teams that lie in wait now
- the nerves when Partizan equalised
- why he wasn't worried
- the trip to Manchester United on Monday
- why he is confident of a good result
Subscribers can watch this interview 'on demand' on Arsenal TV Online.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 9 Dec 2010