As Arsenal’s ‘Cup keeper’, Lukasz Fabianski took his place between the sticks for the visit of Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup Third Round on Saturday.
Only a 52nd minute Karl Duguid strike got between Lukasz and a clean sheet on his FA Cup debut.
After the game he spoke to Arsenal TV Online about the victory and his new role in the team.
- coming through against Plymouth
- the pressure he was put under
- being Arsenal's Cup keeper
- getting games with regularity
- the title race
- coping with criticism in the media
- his New Year's Resolution
Subscribers can watch this video now.Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source