Eduardo is back.
The Croatian returned to the Arsenal first-team with a brace against Cardiff on Monday and, naturally, his only post-match interview came with Arsenal TV Online.
He spoke about:
- having ‘the best day of his life’
- the special family celebration for the first goal
- his run to fitness coach Tony Colbert after the second
- the dark days of the past 51 weeks
- whether he thought he might not come back
- the help he has had from Arsène Wenger
- the role he can play until the end of the season
- his thank you to the fans for their support
Arsenal TV Online subscribers can now see this exclusive interviewCopyright 2013 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source 16 Feb 2009