Ivory Coast’s World Cup Qualifier against Malawi was overshadowed by the death of 19 people in a stampede at the Houphouet-Boigny Arena in Abidjan.
Emmanuel Eboue was one of two Gunners playing for Ivory Coast at the time and, on his return, he spoke to Arsenal TV Online about the tragedy.
- on the deaths at the Ivory Coast game last week
- playing the game after such an event
- his upturn in form at Arsenal
- winning over the manager and the fans
- his 'goal rush' recent games
- why he thinks Arsenal can still win the title
- facing up to Aston Villa
- the possibility of coming up against Robert Pires next week
Subscribers can watch this exclusive interview now.Copyright 2017 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source