Emmanuel Eboue came off the bench after just 24 minutes when Kieran Gibbs limped off with an ankle problem during Wednesday’s 3-1 win over Partizan Belgrade.
The Ivorian played the rest of the game in the relatively unfamiliar position of left back and helped Arsenal ensure their qualification to the Champions League knockout stage.
After the game the defender spoke to Arsenal TV Online. He discussed:
- qualification to the knockout stage
- playing at left back for the night
- finishing second in Group H
- a ‘massive’ game against Manchester United
- the importance of defensive strength
- going into the game with confidence
Subscribers can now watch this interview 'on demand'.Copyright 2015 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source